CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Scrapbooking History

I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago with a group of women who I view as real pro's! Their pages were just beautiful and I was so proud when I pasted with a glue stick a few pictures onto a page, added a couple of stickers and thougth I had created a masterpiece! Then I realized how much more to scrapbooking there was to learn! Over the years I have added many new techniques to my collection of scrapbooking necessities. My favorite technique is using my Cricut Expression machine! Anything is possible with a Cricut and a few cartridges. I am always looking for new cartridges and have found the best buys at Cricutmachine.com and Ebay.com. I check out what is new on the Cricut website then start my bargain searches! I have made many scrapbooks for friends and enjoy designing pages with new themes in each book. I hope you will join my blog and enjoy some of my work!


made by Leelou

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Scrappy Mom Stamps

My third card challenge this week was for the Scrappy Moms Stamps Blogspot - Terrific Tuesday Challenge.  Their challenge was for a B is for Boy Cricut Cartridge however I didn't have that cartridge so I used the Boys will be Boys cartridge.  This card is going to my grandson on his birthday as he loves trucks!

I cut a 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" card from Stampin' Up orange cardstock.  Next I cut out the Oh Boy! phrase from the Boys will be Boys Cartridge.  I overlaid O B & Y with Green and Red striped paper.  Next I cut out the Dump Truck in black Shadow, Blue for the Cab of the truck and brown for the bed.  I next cut out the tires in black and embossed them with my Cuttlebug folder sticks and twigs.  The dump truck bed I embossed in diamond plating with my Cuttlebug.  I added white paper to the windows and the center of the truck tires then used Stampin' Up Crystal Effects on the window and front headlight.  The "rocks" were glued on individually.  The grass was cut from the Zoobaloo Cricut Cartridge and then embossed with the same folder as the tires.  I cut out a rounded square in yellow paper that matched the Oh Boy! phrase and stamped the word Yay! as well as two stars; colored them in green.  All stamp pads and pens are from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete