CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Scrapbooking History

I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago with a group of women who I view as real pro's! Their pages were just beautiful and I was so proud when I pasted with a glue stick a few pictures onto a page, added a couple of stickers and thougth I had created a masterpiece! Then I realized how much more to scrapbooking there was to learn! Over the years I have added many new techniques to my collection of scrapbooking necessities. My favorite technique is using my Cricut Expression machine! Anything is possible with a Cricut and a few cartridges. I am always looking for new cartridges and have found the best buys at Cricutmachine.com and Ebay.com. I check out what is new on the Cricut website then start my bargain searches! I have made many scrapbooks for friends and enjoy designing pages with new themes in each book. I hope you will join my blog and enjoy some of my work!


made by Leelou

Monday, March 7, 2011

Jitterbuggin Challenge

Morning!  Spring is here and I am back to my challenges!  This little pig card goes with some BBQ pork butt that I made to share with a friend of mine.  Nothing says summer is coming like BBQ! 

I had to use 2 different patterned papers, a pig and a button on this challenge. 

Paper is Paper Studio
Card Stock is all from Stampin Up
I cut out the pig from Cricut cartridge Everyday Cards
Cuttlebugged the yellow cardstock and "stitched" with black pen
The button was from my button box collection
Pink Rick Rack ribbon
Sentiment from Clear Stamps

I hope she enjoys the card as much as I did making it!

1 comment:

  1. I love this little pig with an attitude!~!~

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'!

    ReplyDelete