CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Scrapbooking History

I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago with a group of women who I view as real pro's! Their pages were just beautiful and I was so proud when I pasted with a glue stick a few pictures onto a page, added a couple of stickers and thougth I had created a masterpiece! Then I realized how much more to scrapbooking there was to learn! Over the years I have added many new techniques to my collection of scrapbooking necessities. My favorite technique is using my Cricut Expression machine! Anything is possible with a Cricut and a few cartridges. I am always looking for new cartridges and have found the best buys at Cricutmachine.com and Ebay.com. I check out what is new on the Cricut website then start my bargain searches! I have made many scrapbooks for friends and enjoy designing pages with new themes in each book. I hope you will join my blog and enjoy some of my work!


made by Leelou

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mo Jo Monday and Icopic Challenge #22

I made this card over the weekend at a day crop I attended. It is for the Mojo Moday Challenge as well as the Icopic Challenge #22.  Mojo Monday's challenge was to use the following sketch:
The Icopic Challenge was to use any sketch but it needed to include the colors Green, Lime Green and Turquoise. 

I made a 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 card from Stampin' Up Old Olive green paper.  Next I used Marina Mist from Stampin' Up cardstock for the turquoise paper and embossed it with my Cuttlebug in a Nest folder.  I used a piece of light green cardstock for the center and placed the Red, Lime Green and Turquoise patterned paper that I inked in Really Red from Stampin' Up Ink next.  I placed a strip of Really Red on the side and added the Lime Green Diamond ribbon and bow on the side  I used a Stampin Up stame Delight in Life, stamped it on a piece of blush colored paper and backed it with the Really Red cardstock.  I colored in the flower on the stamp with my Stampin' Up markers.  (Hoping to win those Icopic Pens!)  I next cut a flower with my Cricut using the Accent Essentials cartridge.  Placed a Lime Green Brad in Center and Pop Dotted it.


No comments:

Post a Comment