CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Scrapbooking History

I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago with a group of women who I view as real pro's! Their pages were just beautiful and I was so proud when I pasted with a glue stick a few pictures onto a page, added a couple of stickers and thougth I had created a masterpiece! Then I realized how much more to scrapbooking there was to learn! Over the years I have added many new techniques to my collection of scrapbooking necessities. My favorite technique is using my Cricut Expression machine! Anything is possible with a Cricut and a few cartridges. I am always looking for new cartridges and have found the best buys at Cricutmachine.com and Ebay.com. I check out what is new on the Cricut website then start my bargain searches! I have made many scrapbooks for friends and enjoy designing pages with new themes in each book. I hope you will join my blog and enjoy some of my work!


made by Leelou

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cricut Card Challenge #67

Card needed to be Spring, pink, green and white only!  What a challenge!

White Card stock for the card backing 8 1/2 x 6
Light green cardstock
Green patterned strip inked with Stampin Up Green Galore ink
Pink ribbon from Michaels
Hot Pink cardstock strip inked X on each end in white
Cricut Flower in Hot Pink cardstock with white backing and Lime Green Leaves -
Cuttlebugged in Dotted Swiss Folder
Light pink Cardstock Cricut cut swirl


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful project! I love the embossing on it. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge!

    michelle (CCC DT#2)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete