CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Scrapbooking History

I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago with a group of women who I view as real pro's! Their pages were just beautiful and I was so proud when I pasted with a glue stick a few pictures onto a page, added a couple of stickers and thougth I had created a masterpiece! Then I realized how much more to scrapbooking there was to learn! Over the years I have added many new techniques to my collection of scrapbooking necessities. My favorite technique is using my Cricut Expression machine! Anything is possible with a Cricut and a few cartridges. I am always looking for new cartridges and have found the best buys at Cricutmachine.com and Ebay.com. I check out what is new on the Cricut website then start my bargain searches! I have made many scrapbooks for friends and enjoy designing pages with new themes in each book. I hope you will join my blog and enjoy some of my work!


made by Leelou

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crafty Creations #110

The challenge was to make a Mother's Day Card using a stamp.  I used blue cardstock with a blue and green stripped cover sheet.  Next a rectangle in pink that I rounded the corners on and Cuttlebugged with the Dotted Swiss folder.  Blue and White ribbon with bow. Stamp from Stampin Up basket of cheer.  Used Stampin' Up black ink and colored the basket, flowers and bird with Stampin' Up Markers.  Added Rhinestones to three corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment