CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Scrapbooking History

I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago with a group of women who I view as real pro's! Their pages were just beautiful and I was so proud when I pasted with a glue stick a few pictures onto a page, added a couple of stickers and thougth I had created a masterpiece! Then I realized how much more to scrapbooking there was to learn! Over the years I have added many new techniques to my collection of scrapbooking necessities. My favorite technique is using my Cricut Expression machine! Anything is possible with a Cricut and a few cartridges. I am always looking for new cartridges and have found the best buys at Cricutmachine.com and Ebay.com. I check out what is new on the Cricut website then start my bargain searches! I have made many scrapbooks for friends and enjoy designing pages with new themes in each book. I hope you will join my blog and enjoy some of my work!


made by Leelou

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #66.

The second challenge this week was from Cricut Cardz Challenge #66.  The card had to have a Cricut Cut Border, the colors yellow, blue and white and needed to be a Thank you card.  I used my Just Because cartridge and cut out a 5 1/2" base from yellow card stock with a scalloped border.  I added an additional scalloped border in blue then faux stitched around the entire card with a black marker.  I found some pretty blue, green and peach flowered paper in my scrap box, glued down as second layer but first I added blue, green and yellow ribbon across the bottom.  I cut out a 1 1/2" circle and stamped thank you with Night of Navy blue ink from Stampin' Up.  Faux stitched with Night of Navy pen around the circle then pop dotted it for dimension.  In the center of the flowers on the card I added pearls.

3 comments:

  1. You used the same cute little scalloped card that I used for my DT design. I just love that scallop and use it on a lot of my cards. Your card turned out just fantastic. Love that flowered paper. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, great job, thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete