CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Scrapbooking History

I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago with a group of women who I view as real pro's! Their pages were just beautiful and I was so proud when I pasted with a glue stick a few pictures onto a page, added a couple of stickers and thougth I had created a masterpiece! Then I realized how much more to scrapbooking there was to learn! Over the years I have added many new techniques to my collection of scrapbooking necessities. My favorite technique is using my Cricut Expression machine! Anything is possible with a Cricut and a few cartridges. I am always looking for new cartridges and have found the best buys at Cricutmachine.com and Ebay.com. I check out what is new on the Cricut website then start my bargain searches! I have made many scrapbooks for friends and enjoy designing pages with new themes in each book. I hope you will join my blog and enjoy some of my work!


made by Leelou

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine Card Challenge

I have been busy working on new cards since Monday!  I decided to use one card for two different challenges and here it is!


The first challenge was from the Jitterbuggin Blogspot and the requirements were to make a Valentine card using a Cricut Cartridge of my choice and any colors EXCEPT Red or Pink! The second challenge was the Cricut Carz Challenge which was to make a Valentine Card for a man using any Cricut Cartridge and colors.  My husband does make my heart melt!!

I used Cricut Cartridge Beyond Birthdays and Doodlecharms.  Ribbon was American Made purchased at Hobby Lobby. I used Green Stickles to bighten up the Lime Sherbert on the cone.  5 Gold Rhinestones from Big Lots.  Paper is from a Paper Craft set purchased at Hobby Lobby.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card and I love those colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh now this is sweet! i have trouble with masculine cards and this is a perfect idea hope you dont mind me scraplifting.. thanks for sharing this with us at cricutcardz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, you did a great job on the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card......the sherbert colors with the ice cream cone are fabulous!

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'~

    ReplyDelete