CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Scrapbooking History

I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago with a group of women who I view as real pro's! Their pages were just beautiful and I was so proud when I pasted with a glue stick a few pictures onto a page, added a couple of stickers and thougth I had created a masterpiece! Then I realized how much more to scrapbooking there was to learn! Over the years I have added many new techniques to my collection of scrapbooking necessities. My favorite technique is using my Cricut Expression machine! Anything is possible with a Cricut and a few cartridges. I am always looking for new cartridges and have found the best buys at Cricutmachine.com and Ebay.com. I check out what is new on the Cricut website then start my bargain searches! I have made many scrapbooks for friends and enjoy designing pages with new themes in each book. I hope you will join my blog and enjoy some of my work!


made by Leelou

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Friday Mashup Color Challenge #29

I think this has been my favorite card so far this week!  The challenge was to use Stampin' Up paper colors River Rock, Pink Pirouette and Peach Parfait. 



I used paper colors that were very similar to the ones specified from Stampin' Up.  I Cuttlebugged my 2 center layers, stamped Delight in Life (Stampin' Up).  Ribbon from Hobby Lobby.  Paper flowers (Oriental Trading) accented with Icicle Stickles and a pink rhinestone brad.  The 3 small pink dots are Rain Dots from Big Lots.

Hope you enjoy, I do Delight in Life!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so cute, I love the flower and I love that stamp set delight in life. I just found that stamp set the other day when I was re-doing my stamp room. Thanks for joining us a friday Mashup.

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete