CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Scrapbooking History

I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago with a group of women who I view as real pro's! Their pages were just beautiful and I was so proud when I pasted with a glue stick a few pictures onto a page, added a couple of stickers and thougth I had created a masterpiece! Then I realized how much more to scrapbooking there was to learn! Over the years I have added many new techniques to my collection of scrapbooking necessities. My favorite technique is using my Cricut Expression machine! Anything is possible with a Cricut and a few cartridges. I am always looking for new cartridges and have found the best buys at Cricutmachine.com and Ebay.com. I check out what is new on the Cricut website then start my bargain searches! I have made many scrapbooks for friends and enjoy designing pages with new themes in each book. I hope you will join my blog and enjoy some of my work!


made by Leelou

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Bonus Challenge

Die Cuttin Divas were looking for a winter themed creation using any die cutting machine.  I chose to use my Cricut Winter Wonderland cartridge.


I cut out snowflake tags, backed them with patterned paper, used Stickles to accent the snowflakes and added a lavender snowflake brad to the center of each tag.  Using my Cuttlebug I embossed Let It Snow with the Dotted Swiss plate.  The Snowman is a metal brad that I purchased from Oriental Trading.  I tied a piece of fluffy thread around the O.  All papers were scraps from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous Winter card, so many awesome details and I of course love the snowman! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete