CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Scrapbooking History

I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago with a group of women who I view as real pro's! Their pages were just beautiful and I was so proud when I pasted with a glue stick a few pictures onto a page, added a couple of stickers and thougth I had created a masterpiece! Then I realized how much more to scrapbooking there was to learn! Over the years I have added many new techniques to my collection of scrapbooking necessities. My favorite technique is using my Cricut Expression machine! Anything is possible with a Cricut and a few cartridges. I am always looking for new cartridges and have found the best buys at Cricutmachine.com and Ebay.com. I check out what is new on the Cricut website then start my bargain searches! I have made many scrapbooks for friends and enjoy designing pages with new themes in each book. I hope you will join my blog and enjoy some of my work!


made by Leelou

Monday, February 7, 2011

Mojo Monday #177

Good Morning Monday!  This Mojo Monday Challenge was difficult for me - I have half of my supplies packed and ready for my retreat starting on Friday.....just worked with what was available to me.  I decided to use several colors (Green Card, Razzleberry Purple for the first layer. - from Stampin' Up) in this challenge, all of which were based on the striped pattern paper.  I Cuttlebugged in the Circle Flower pattern on the blue, stamped with my Stampin' Up "Sweet" stamp.  I found this really cool flower with a blue rhinestone center that matched the blue embossed strip.  Added a few rhinestones to accessorize and the card was finished.  After the challenge is over I will be mailing it to a friend just to let her know how truly "sweet" she is!

5 comments:

  1. I think your pretty flower with the gem in the center is a perfect touch to your card. You got the mojo sketch exactly in your card.

    Hope you have a good week.

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and using the striped pp as the basis to pull your other colours together is great. The blue bling is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love your shiny fower and fun colors. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love the embossing & colors. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful!!! I'm your newest follower!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete