CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Scrapbooking History

I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago with a group of women who I view as real pro's! Their pages were just beautiful and I was so proud when I pasted with a glue stick a few pictures onto a page, added a couple of stickers and thougth I had created a masterpiece! Then I realized how much more to scrapbooking there was to learn! Over the years I have added many new techniques to my collection of scrapbooking necessities. My favorite technique is using my Cricut Expression machine! Anything is possible with a Cricut and a few cartridges. I am always looking for new cartridges and have found the best buys at Cricutmachine.com and Ebay.com. I check out what is new on the Cricut website then start my bargain searches! I have made many scrapbooks for friends and enjoy designing pages with new themes in each book. I hope you will join my blog and enjoy some of my work!


made by Leelou

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #44

THE CHALLENGE
Create a card or layout based on the SKETCH provided
TWIST
Use a monochromatic color scheme 
What exactly is monochromatic? Using tints and shades of the same color. (i.e. if you choose "red", you must use red, pink, light pink, medium pink, etc.) Black and white will also be allowed!


I used Greens as my color scheme, lace instead of a paper strip and black and white as my accent colors. Cuttlebugged the star with Dotted Swiss and added some green bling gems.  The  "You make my life a beautiful thing" stamp is just how I feel about my daughter, Jessica!


6 comments:

  1. Very nice!! You have some wonderful projects on your blog!! TFS Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, that ribbon is awesome too!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Cindy and Cathryn! I am new at the blogs and challenges but sure am enjoying them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job... I LOVe that ribbon... thanks for sharing. I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry you are rockin these challenges, I think I created a monster!! LOL


    squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you joined the PK challenge! Sweet card! Thanks for joining the challenge and good luck! Hope to see you play again soon.

    ReplyDelete