CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Scrapbooking History

I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago with a group of women who I view as real pro's! Their pages were just beautiful and I was so proud when I pasted with a glue stick a few pictures onto a page, added a couple of stickers and thougth I had created a masterpiece! Then I realized how much more to scrapbooking there was to learn! Over the years I have added many new techniques to my collection of scrapbooking necessities. My favorite technique is using my Cricut Expression machine! Anything is possible with a Cricut and a few cartridges. I am always looking for new cartridges and have found the best buys at Cricutmachine.com and Ebay.com. I check out what is new on the Cricut website then start my bargain searches! I have made many scrapbooks for friends and enjoy designing pages with new themes in each book. I hope you will join my blog and enjoy some of my work!


made by Leelou

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jitterbuggin Designs Challenge

My blog challenge from Jitterbuggin Designs was to use something yellow, something made with my Cricut, something with stripes and it had to be fun!



I used up lots of scrap paper with all of the papers being fun patterns.  I used my Cricut cartridge "Create a Critter" to make the sun as well as the background circles. I Cuttlebugged the sun with a bubbles sleeve.   This card is in answer to the snow days we have been having in my area of Tennessee! 



6 comments:

  1. Oh, yes....exactly what I was looking for!~ Your card made my day on this very snowy one!!

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! makes me feel warm on this very cold day brrr.
    Just became a follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Love the embossed sun! Thought you might be interested to know of another die cut challenge blog diecuttindivas.blogspot.com, I'd love to see you play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is definitely sunshiney! Very nice...thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete